Every HealthCare Service Has A Price Tag,
Now You Can See And Compare What Healthcare Providers Actually Charge And Compare To Market Prices.
Benefits of Premium membership
- Access to over 9.5 million price tags charged by healthcare providers
- Compare prices charged to the market prices
- Compare prices charged against national averages
- Compare prices charged against state averages
- Compare prices charged against similar specialists nationally and in the same state
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollar by either choosing the right provider from the beginning or negotiating with powerful comparison information
We Designed HealthCarePriceTag.com To Address The Biggest Challenges Faced By HealthCare Consumers
- Easily find prices charged by your healthcare provider or similar healthcare providers in your area
- Rapidly find prices charged for a particular healthcare service
- See the fair market price for a particular provider and any health care service they offer
- Apples to Apples comparison of prices charged by healthcare providers by comparing specific codes and services in local regions
- Sort data however you like – by distance, price or comparisons to fair market, national and state averages
- Know exactly what you, your insurance company or payment provider will be charged before you go in
How Does HealthCare Price Tag Stack Up
So, how does HealthCare Price Tag compare to other HealthCare Pricing Websites?
|Feature||HealthCare Price Tag||New Choice Health||Healthcare Bluebook||Health In Reach|
|Provides exact prices charged on over 9.5 million healthcare services|
|Provides sortable data to compare providers in your area by distance or charges|
|Compares exact prices providers charge against Market Prices|
|Compares exact prices charged by similar providers in the same state and nationally|
Low Cost Premium Membership
Only $ 29/year
We offer basic access to the most common healthcare prices for free. For people interested in complete access to our large database with over 9.5 million price tags and more powerful comparison data, we offer premium membership. Although we would love to offer everything on the website for free, it is very costly to acquire and maintain the data as well as develop and continually update & improve the website. Therefore, we ask for your assistance in helping us continue to offer this resource through our low cost yearly membership. Your support also helps us to keep this site free from advertising and independent from influence of the healthcare industry.
For security, this website uses SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest on the market. This website is certified secure by SiteLock and McAfee SECURE Certification Service.